Hi Iustin,

> I'll look at the patches, but if I read correctly—these are currently
stored as tags. Would it make more sense to have
> them as proper values in the objects, so that (in the future) they can be
used by other parts of the code? Just a thought.

Do you have any ideas about how network bandwidth might be used in Ganeti
itself?
At my first glance, this information might be useful in HTools only. And in
this case, node tags is the common way to pass the information. It's the
same mechanism as used in HTools to obtain location, migration, desired
location and some other information.

Sincerely,
Oleg