On Tue, 2006 Aug 15 10:22:09 -0700, Bernard Li wrote:
> Daniel:
>
> I agree with Martin - perhaps breaking the patch up into more manageable
> pieces would make it easier to integrate - and we sorely need a build
> system specailist :-)

I can separate out some of the changes, like the s/malloc/lm_malloc/ stuff.
Let's not go too crazy on the "one patch per distinct bugfix/feature"
approach, however---you're not a CMM5 shop quite yet }:)

I've plenty of experience with the standard Autoconf/Automake/Libtool mix,
and would be happy to advise on that front. (The patch and commentary
already address the major issues I found.)

--Daniel

--
NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
EMAIL1 = [EMAIL PROTECTED]        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /