Hi Bernard,

 as I said, if nobody is hurt .... :-)

 Being curious I did a quick check on my favourite distribution (FC4,
yum-uptodate):

- apr/apr-devel is 0.9.6-3.5, which is older that what we ship (0.9.7)
- expat/expat-devel is 1.95.8-6, which is better thatn what we ship
(1.95.1)
- libconfuse/libconfuse-devel does not seem to exist. Only RPMs I found
are for Mandrake/Mandriva and are version 2.1, which is way older than
what we ship (2.5)

 Seems we are safe for "expat", need to check "apr" and are kind of
lost for "libconfuse".

Cheers
Martin

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642>