All,

I work in a bank. Much as I'd love to, I don't have time to
evaluate ganglia enhancements unless they immediately seem
to be of use to us. We don't have a dedicated
ganglia test infrastructure that we can drop changes in to evaluate.
And sadly, I usually forget how to use patch.

For me would be much faster to just play with an internet exposed
example of the enhancement. What if we had an internet facing vmware'd
ganglia server with some number of hosts available to be monitored?

We can drop a proposed enhancement onto a server or client instance,
and poof, it is there to be played with by the community.

What do you think?

- richard

For more information about Barclays Capital, please visit our web site at
http://www.barcap.com.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Although the
Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group.  Replies to this email
may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.