Hi Jesse:

On 2/8/08, Jesse Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Slightly different approaches.  The r926 patch adds a new subroutine
> in functions.php.  The one I just posted fixes an existing one.  Take
> your pick.
>
> I actually think that using is_numeric() is a better solution, rather
> than using a regex.

Okay, you guys work out the best approach and fire me a patch.  Better
yet, file a bug in bugzilla and put it there (feel free to assign me
to it).  Please supply patches for both branch and trunk.

With the number of patches that have been showing up in the list
lately, some are bound to be lost if not tracked properly.

Thanks,