Bernard,
   I'm not sure what is going on, but the groups don't seem to be working.  I
get all of the group category titles, but most of the groups show up empty.
About 3 or 4 of the groups have one graph in them and nothing else appears.
How is the best way to debug this?

Brad

>>> On 2/8/2008 at 5:02 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Bernard Li"