>>> On 5/13/2008 at 6:59 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Bernard Li"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys:
>
> I've been running gmetad 3.1.0.1273 on my test server since April 21st
> and noticed that the RSS for gmetad has grown to ~653m.
>
> It looks like we have another memory leak, folks.

I noticed this the other day as well.  Can you apply the backport proposed
patch in bug #188

http://bugzilla.ganglia.info/cgi-bin/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=132&action=view

and test it again.  I have been running this version here and have not seen the
memory leak.  If this patch solves the problem and doesn't appear to cause any
other problems, please vote on the patch in the 3.1 STATUS file.

Brad