On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 03:17:03PM -0600, Brad Nicholes wrote:
> What configure options did you use?  It looks like you are trying to create a
> shared library using a static version of libconfuse.  Where did you get the
> version of libconfuse that you are using?

libconfuse by default doesn't build a shared library but that can be enabled
by configuring with :

  ./configure --enable-shared

that I found was needed to get ganglia to build in Solaris at least, but there
might be a bug somewhere there if it is not able to link correctly with a
static library with 64bit SuSE (it doesn't have a problem last I check with
64bit Gentoo Linux though)

Carlo