On Wednesday 11 June 2008 03:47:40 pm Jarod Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 June 2008 02:01:48 pm Bernard Li wrote:
> > Hi all:
> >
> > The latest 3.1.x snapshot release is now available:
> >
> > http://www.ganglia.info/snapshots/3.1.x
> >
> > Changes from the last snapshot:
> >
> > - web: report correctly uptime in shownode when host is down
> > - build: better support for solaris >=8 and 10
> > - build: aix and darwin static build fixes
> > - gmond: use fabs[f] values for floating metrics absolute calculation
> > - gmond/web: SOURCE for metrics eliminated since core metrics are the
> > same as user-defined metrics
> > - devel: move all gexec specific structs from lib/ganglia_priv.h to
> > include/ganglia_gexec.h
> >
> > We are nearing release of 3.1, please help us reach this goal sooner
> > by testing on your systems and reporting any issues you may encounter.
> >  We are most interested in resolving all build related issues on
> > different systems/architectures.
>
> To aid in the fun, I've committed r1399 to Fedora's development tree, and
> have a build going right now, across i386, x86_64, ppc and ppc64...

...and it fell apart on the ppc64 build. Well, not on the build, per se, but
on the packaging. Part of the configure line passes in libdir=/usr/lib64, but
everything that should have been under there went into /usr/lib instead.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=658022&name=build.log

--
Jarod Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]