Hi all:

I just upgraded my aggregator gmetad from 3.0.x to 3.1.0 and it is segfaulting:

[Test] is a 2.5 or later data stream
hash_create size = 50
hash->size is 53
Found a <GRID>, depth is now 1
Segmentation fault

I straced the process, and here's what I got:

0xfee2b0b4)          = ? ERESTART_RESTARTBLOCK (To be restarted)
+++ killed by SIGSEGV +++

My /etc/ganglia/gmetad.conf looks like this:

data_source "Test" testserver:8651

Kostas ran it through gdb and here's the pastebin:

http://www.pastebin.ca/1093330

Is this a bug?

Thanks,