All,
    I know it seems like just yesterday that we shipped Ganglia 3.1.0 (well
probably because it was ;)  But there have been some significant patches added
to 3.1.1 including a fix for a segfault in gmetad.  Due mainly to the segfault
patch, I am proposing that we tag and roll a testing tarball for of 3.1.1
within the next week with a goal of shipping 3.1.1 two weeks after the tag.
There are still a number of backports in the STATUS file that are waiting for
votes.  Do any of you consider any of the pending backports to be critical to
the 3.1.1 release or can they wait for 3.1.2?  If there are any that you feel
must be included in the 3.1.1 release, please speak up so that we can put a
special effort on getting those backports completed.

Comments?  Questions?  Feedback?

Brad