Hi Brad:

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Agreed, we should have an official name however since the release version
> number is the only required information for tracking purposes, a release name
> is not important.

I originally asked Carlo to come up with a name, but he has deferred
that to me and I have come up with one already, so I'll deal with it
when I tag.  And you are right, the name is not important at this
point, the nano version number is.

> Bernard, I will be out of the office on Monday-Tuesday but I propose that if
> there are no responses to this thread by Monday, stating that a current
> backport proposal must be included, then go ahead and tag and roll a 3.1.1
> testing tarball.  Let's use the same format for the testing announcement as
> we did for 3.1.0 but also include the testing criteria list that Carlo
> suggested.  You can either do the announcement or I can do it once I have
> email access.  Let me know if that works for you.

I will be out of the office on Monday and will be back on Tuesday.
I'll try to get things going on Tuesday but if not I can definitely do
it on Wednesday.  But Carlo could probably create a snapshot for
testing purposes and we'll sync up on Wednesday to determine what else
needs to be done.

Thanks,