Hi i have installed as per the instructions on this link

http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/wiki/display/WikiPtype/ganglia

I am able to get the ganglia page and also the status of my node. I am not
getting the graphics ( graphs ). i have installed rrdtool in
/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.3 i have also specified the rrdtool path in
/var/www/html/ganglia/conf.php

define("RRDTOOL", "/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.3");

can anybody pls tell me how to procced.

Regards

On 7/11/06, Ben Hartshorne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 03:52:03PM +0530, toney samuel wrote:
> i have downloaded ganglia-3.0.3.tar.gz but i am not clear how to get it
> working, do i need to install and apache. pls tell me if i want to
download
> any other packages.

Hi Toney,

I would recommend starting here:
http://ganglia.info/docs/ganglia.html#installation

You will need to have apache installed on your head node, where you want
to view the stats through the web-based interface.

You also need to have some other packages installed, such as rrdtool.  I
believe the installation process will stall at certain parts if the
required packages are not there.  It will prompt you to install what you
need.

Good luck, and please mail back if you have more specific questions,

-ben

--
Ben Hartshorne
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]