What is the best way to clean hosts out of the ganglia databases?
I have a host with vm's, that has somehow gotten the hostnames of another
server mixed in with it.  I need to clean both servers out of the ganglia
databases.  I am almost to the point of just blowing the whole webserver away
and just plain re-installing the OS, then ganglia again.

William Wood
Senior Systems Engineer
bw...@verisign.com

m: 703-932-6747 t: 703-948-3424
12061 Bluemont Way, reston, VA 20190-5684

VerisignInc.com<http://www.verisigninc.com/>

[Verisign(tm)]

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.gif>>