Hi All,
Getting back into ganglia after some time off the grid (and
new job), and having some issues with ganglia 3.6 compiling on OSX. I
have macports installed, and have libconfuse installed via macports. My
configure is as follows:

./configure LDFLAGS="-L/opt/local/lib
-L/usr/X11R6/lib
-L/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/"
 CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include"
--with-libapr=/opt/local/bin/apr-1-config --with-python=/usr/bin/python

Now this does compile fine afaik. The problem is when attempting to run gmond.
I get the following:

Cannot
 load /usr/local/lib/ganglia/modcpu.so metric module:
dlopen(/usr/local/lib/ganglia/modcpu.so, 10): Symbol not found:
_cpu_steal_func
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/ganglia/modcpu.so
  Expected in: flat namespace
 in /usr/local/lib/ganglia/modcpu.so

Searching
 the interwebz gives me no clue here, and I can find very little
reference to cpu_steal outside of the mod_cpu.c source.

This is on OSX 10.9.1

Thanks in advance