Herbert Voss wrote:
>
> Here is the patch, please apply.
>
> I've done also some changes to the gui to keep the
> graphics dialog finished and let 1.2.pre come!
>
Certainly not until the problem of moving tmp files across partitions is
resolved, and it does seem that some patch or portion thereof of yours
did not get applied.
Custom size has no effect here, and setting scale as a workaround does
not persist.
The scale values remain, the the button goes back to Custom on reload.
Since you say that it all works on your box, I can only assume that you
are working with something other than the CVS tree on Kayvan's site.
I further think that the use of libXPM is a disaster or at least a bad
joke.
The GUI is very nice and the potential to not have to pre-convert file
formats, which many users may not know how to do is a big win, but it
all has to work and not take forever.
Garst