Lars Gullik Bj�nnes wrote:
> 
> "Garst R. Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> 
> | I further think that the use of libXPM is a disaster or at least a bad
> | joke.
> 
> This has been up in discussion a _long_ time ago.

Yes, and I did not forsee the problems with or anticipate the slowness.
So maybe it falls in the "Good idea, no cigar." category. 

> What is the solution according to you?
> 
I never had any problems with converting graphics to .eps and letting gs
do the work (other than an occaisional failure to render on screen and
some buggy versions of gs). Now I still have to pre-convert some .ps
files that have a bounding-box with ps2epsi or the captions do not show
in psview.

But, Angus may yet solve all of the problems, and I can live without
displaying in lyx.
Thanks,
Garst

Reply via email to