Herbert Voss wrote:
> 
> Garst R. Reese wrote:
> 
> > Custom size has no effect here, and setting scale as a workaround does
> > not persist.
> > The scale values remain, the the button goes back to Custom on reload.
> > Since you say that it all works on your box, I can only assume that you
> > are working with something other than the CVS tree on Kayvan's site.
> 
> I download the cvs from kayvan from sunday, 8am local time,
> and I had no problems to work with the scale and width/height
> options! all worked well. Bur remember that this is only
> for the LaTeX-view, the width/height options for the
> view in lyx are not working, but Angus is busy.
> 
OK, I will download a fresh tree. It is the psview that is not working
here. I am in no hurry for the lyx view.
Thanks,
Garst


Reply via email to