Now, THAT'S just weird! :-)

  From: Cecilia
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:29 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: VS. Bama

  LMAO... John, I've had to straighten you out on this one before!  ;-)  It's
"Good Morning, STARshine," and the lyrics are:

  Gliddy glub gloopy
  Nibby nabby noopy
  La la la lo lo
  Sabba sibby sabba
  Nooby abba nabba
  Le le lo lo
  Tooby ooby walla
  Nooby abba naba
  Early morning singing song

  I hate to admit that I am starting to get forgetful about a few things these
days, but, for some insane reason, I can remember these nonsensical lyrics from
singing them in chorus class in 1970.  Geez, the human brain works (and doesn't
work) in odd ways.

  Cee, who agrees that this is *totally* Oliver's song ;-)