From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cecilia
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:29 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: VS. Bama

LMAO... John, I've had to straighten you out on this one before!  ;-)  It's
"Good Morning, STARshine," and the lyrics are:

Gliddy glub gloopy
Nibby nabby noopy
La la la lo lo
Sabba sibby sabba
Nooby abba nabba
Le le lo lo
Tooby ooby walla
Nooby abba naba
Early morning singing song

I hate to admit that I am starting to get forgetful about a few things these
days, but, for some insane reason, I can remember these nonsensical lyrics
from singing them in chorus class in 1970.  Geez, the human brain works (and
doesn't work) in odd ways.

Cee, who agrees that this is *totally* Oliver's song ;-)