Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: RB Taylor's moves remind
many of his dad
From: Jerry Belloit <bell...@clarion.edu>
Date: Sun, August 02, 2009 2:13 pm
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Rob,

Here is a counter argument:  Early admission would give the player one or two more years of the college weight training and coaching.  Because of their age, they would have to remain in college longer before they could move on to the NFL.  The big negative would be their socialization.  Here would be a great reason to bring back athletic dorms.

Jerry