I hate to say this, but, if he's 15 and only just now going into his freshman
year, it's not likely he is in any danger of excelling academically.  :-/

Cee, who should probably hit 'delete' now...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Alexander
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 12:25 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: RB Taylor's moves remind many of
his dad

  I’m sure the NCAA wouldn’t mind, because we all know how flexible they are!
;-)   Seriously, however good Taylor is in 8th grade, I don’t think you’re
doing him or us a favor to try to rush him to college just because we’re in a
hurry to see him play. Four more years of coaching and physical development
will all be positive for him and just think how good he’ll be when he’s
actually ready for his freshman year.

  Rob