I think I announced the births of both my grandchildren here, too.  But they
were only 7 years (tomorrow!) and 4.5 years ago.  :-)

  From: John Vega
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:09 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: You could hear a pin drop

  On Sep 15, 2009, at 8:23 PM, Gatornet Admin wrote:

    Yes, he was. I can remember laughing out loud many times over something he,

    Jay, Frank, Oliver and a couple of others said with that twisted sense of

    humor. It's too bad all we have left is Oliver. Huh? Jay who? HE'S still

    here? OMG! I thought he like died or got shot or something! :(

    Randy

  Harumph.

  I've always considered myself the Greek Chorus, chiming in only when a
particularly pithy comment was available.

  I recall announcing my daughter's birth just before heading to the delivery
room (at the time we thought it a GatorTalk first) and she's in high school
now, so I reckon that's been more than a few years.

  I'd like to see a list of GatorTalk birth announcements - they are always a
joy.

  Also, sons/daughters admitted as students - way cool!

  -Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us