On Sep 15, 2009, at 8:23 PM, Gatornet Admin wrote:

> Yes, he was. I can remember laughing out loud many times over
> something he,
> Jay, Frank, Oliver and a couple of others said with that twisted
> sense of
> humor. It's too bad all we have left is Oliver. Huh? Jay who? HE'S
> still
> here? OMG! I thought he like died or got shot or something! :(
>
> Randy

Harumph.

I've always considered myself the Greek Chorus, chiming in only when
a particularly pithy comment was available.

I recall announcing my daughter's birth just before heading to the
delivery room (at the time we thought it a GatorTalk first) and she's
in high school now, so I reckon that's been more than a few years.

I'd like to see a list of GatorTalk birth announcements - they are
always a joy.

Also, sons/daughters admitted as students - way cool!

-Zeb
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us