Im not sure Meyer would tell him that.  His attitude is.. let Tebow be
Tebow...   but I see what you are saying and I mostly agree... except for
the fact... he has tried to spread the ball around...and they let him
down...
I almost wonder if Tebow is the leader of this team in more ways than one.

Woody

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us