From: Cecilia [mailto:gator...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 10:42 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Alabammy

One of my first thoughts as I was waking up this morning was:

Gators 29,  Miss St 19
Bama 31, Miss St 3                   They scored more and won with a wider
margin.

I had to get up and look up the scores with our common opponents:

Gators 23, Vols 13                    Higher score for us, wider margin
Bama 12, Vols 10

Gators 41, UK 7                        Higher score for us, wider margin
Bama 38, UK 20

Gators 13, LSU 3                       Not as much offense for us but a
wider margin (so more defense?)
Bama 24, LSU 15

Gators 23, Arky 20                    Hmmm...
Bama 35, Arky 7

Gators 24, USCar 14                Higher score for us, narrower margin
Bama 20, USCar 6

Did gathering of this information make me feel better about meeting Bama in
Atlanta in December?  No, not really.