From: ken...@earthlink.net [mailto:ken...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 8:37 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Fw: [gatortalk] Alabammy

One other point: I haven't seen any stats, but it seemed that Spurrier's
offense was effective at moving the ball against us at times (when Garcia
wasn't being crushed by our blitzers).

I hope this doesn't give Alabama any clues as to how to scheme against us. I
hope we can come up with some defensive looks that Alabama will not have
seen from us.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone with SprintSpeed

  _____