That's exactly right!  Why, I can only think of 3 players who actually deserved
it when they received it.

From: ken...@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:22:03
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Heisman, Tebow...

I thought Tebow deserved it last year, and if the voting were done in a
rational way, he would have.  He had the most first place votes.

I try not to get too wrapped up with the Heisman.  Yes, it the oldest (I think)
and most prestigious award in college football, but there are so many times it
goes to a player who clearly wasn't the best (e.g., Eric Crouch), that I just
cannot allow myself to get too worried about who wins.

At the end of the day, it's just an opinion poll.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)