On Dec 13, 2009, at 10:59 AM, oli...@bobparks.com wrote:

> That's exactly right!  Why, I can only think of 3 players who
> actually deserved it when they received it.

Oddly enough, I think that Tebow didn't deserve it when he won it;
and didn't win it (last year) when he did deserve it.

Three years ago, our team finished something like 8-5. Ick. At the
same time there was a QB who led the nation in passing efficiency and
whose team was 11-1 or thereabouts. Yet it goes to Tebow.

Last year, Tebow was at or near the top of the nation in passing
efficiency and our teams goes 11-1 and then wins the NC. Yet, he
doesn't win the Heisman. Plus the Promise, and the leadership
displayed during the FSU game.

Now Danny in 96; he deserved it.

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us