From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gatornet Admin
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:25 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] BizJournals.com - UF study:
Temp jobs not a dead end

While that IS a valid test, Leon, I have found after being the Admin for
nine years that I need to moderate with a loose leash. I will normally
wait a couple of days to see if a thread is going to become long and
involved before I jerk the leash.

Typically, the post that you referred to below will not even garner any