You're right, as usual, Jay.  Please send me the syllabus, Keith.

I had no idea.

From: Jay Cicone <jay.cic...@raymondjames.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 10:00:06 AM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] BizJournals.com - UF study: Temp jobs
not a dead end

I feel like I need to weigh in on this in a large and cumbersome fashion. Right
now, I’m going over my second draft and plan to have my final 500 word response
published by 4PM. I look forward to a lengthy discourse featuring Leon, Keith
and Randy. Others feel free to jump in as well. This topic needs to be explored
fully. No stone shall remain unturned. Fascinating, Captain. Where are your
nuclear wessels? Any of you labor law types or expert witnesses should jump in
NOW. This not only threatens the fabric of America and all we hold dear, but
also prophecies the apocalypse. It’s about to brake the system. I could go on
and on, but in fairness, I’ll let others here spout their ridiculous uninformed
garbage and then jump in and clean up the mess. Are you with me?? I’ll call you
at home tonight, Randy.