Get back to sorting.

From: "oli...@bobparks.com" <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: Gator Talk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 11:05:23 AM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] BizJournals.com - UF study: Temp jobs
not a dead end

And, the employer who suggests loyalty the most emphatically it the one who is
most willing to stab you in the back whenever it suits their purpose.

From: "Jay Cicone" <jay.cic...@raymondjames.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:00:03 -0500
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
not a dead end

Back in the day, when character mattered in the workplace, loyalty got you
somewhere. Now it just creates bondage and abuse. Pretty f’ed up in my book.--
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us --
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us