  From: Jerry Belloit
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 6:53 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] The future for Urban

  I have been thinking for the last several days about Urban Meyer's future.  I
have heard a lot of speculation about his future ranging from "Last night was
his farewell game" to "He will be back by Spring Practice."

  Since speculation has become a national sport, I will give my "crystal ball"
moment.  I think Urban Meyer might take a very brief family vacation (a week or
so) and then I think he will check into Shands for surgery to remove the brain
cyst.  Following the surgery he will rehab whatever heart issues he may have.
If his heart problems are really stress related, I suspect that he will
significantly increase his exercise regiment to get the stress under control.
If there is a surgical solution, I think he will do that.  I expect that he
will be back full time by Fall practice.

  Jerry

  Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us