Actually I think its Ice Gators.. but that close!  :)

and ACTUALLY (AHHHHEMMMM)... the Tampa Bay Lightning are Stanley Cup Champs

lol

im really impressed by what this new coach has done with this team.. and
when I saw them when they were here a couple of years ago... i thought they
were really in a division lower than they should be.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us