Paula and I will attend and bring high-calorie brownies...yummy for the tummy.

From: Steve McKibben <augiega...@yahoo.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 16, 2010 10:23:59 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] GatorNet Picnic 2010 plans

--- Helen Huntley wrote:

I like the concept, but "lunchtime" sounds too early for a 7 p.m. game. How
about 3 or 4 p.m.?

That makes a lot of sense and there seems to be some agreement, so let's start
making a plan. I'll be at the tailgating spot by Lake Alice, right across from
the bat house, hopefully before noon, and will set up my Gator canopy. The
sooner we can get an approximate headcount, the better for food planning
purposes. Of course even if you have other eating plans, we'd still love to see
you if you'd like to drop by and say hi.

Let me know if you'd like to attend and eat, and how many will be in your
group.
I'll plan on bringing a grill, burgers, brats, and baked beans. If there's
something you'd like to contribute, let me know what that is. For some of the
out of town folks that can't prepare food or haul coolers, etc., we could use
paper plates, plasticware, paper towels, that kind of stuff.

I'd like to plan to eat by 4:00. If I'm done grilling by then I'll probably
have
enough time for the grill to cool off before I put it back in the truck!

Can't wait!

Steve
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us