Actually, we HAVE a forum where the gloves come off and you can duke it out.
It's called THFGT, but it's NOT for the busy person (it can be exhausting)
OR the weak. Keep the children out of sight, lock the guns safely in their
cabinets, and pass out the ear plugs.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steve McKibben
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 12:43 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [Foxsportsflorida.com] Gator
offense finds its identity

--- Scott Lucas wrote:

> From: Scott Lucas <floridagat...@yahoo.com>

> But apparently differing opinions are no
> longer welcome here or respected.

I'm confused (not that that's anything new).

Yeah, I disagree with some of your opinions. Aren't you advocating for a
forum where differing opinions can be aired. You can say I'm wrong, I can
say you're wrong.

At the end of the day, in the big picture, I'm pretty sure that we want the
same thing.

Some people will find a silver lining in a winless season. Some will find
flaws in an undefeated one.

Life goes on...

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us