...and some people will find a bat house during a winning season...without a
gps...

From: Steve McKibben <augiega...@yahoo.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, September 27, 2010 12:42:39 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [Foxsportsflorida.com] Gator offense
finds its identity

--- Scott Lucas wrote:

> From: Scott Lucas <floridagat...@yahoo.com>

> But apparently differing opinions are no
> longer welcome here or respected.

I'm confused (not that that's anything new).

Yeah, I disagree with some of your opinions. Aren't you advocating for a forum
where differing opinions can be aired. You can say I'm wrong, I can say you're
wrong.

At the end of the day, in the big picture, I'm pretty sure that we want the
same
thing.

Some people will find a silver lining in a winless season. Some will find flaws
in an undefeated one.

Life goes on...

1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us