That's your opinion. I happen to think that there is merit to the other side of
that argument.

I think they are better at pass blocking in the "Brantley/man" scheme than they
are at run blocking in that setup, but I still see a lot of confusion. Look at
the times Brantley has been pressured and/or sacked. It's rarely because our
player is beaten by speed or technique, it's usually a missed assignment that
allows one or more pass rushers to come through untouched, while there are two
linemen on a single player, and often one looking the wrong way for someone to
pick up.

--- On Tue, 10/19/10, Scott Lucas <floridagat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This is the most confounding part for me.  They SHOULD be better at the spread
and zone blocking, but they are not!

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us