---  Charlie  wrote:

I guess we'll know soon.
I don't put a lot of stock in the "premium" content over there. Too many of
those "insiders" told us how silly we were to question Zook are still
"insiders"
JMO
Charlie
I hear you, but this guy isn't on the GC staff and apparently has some sources
that either are on the football staff, or are close enough that he hears a good
deal of
inside info. Combine that with a pretty fair working knowledge of
schemes and techniques, and most of his posts make for a good read, IMO. He's
neither a pollyanna nor a negative nellie, so everyone can doubt him equally.
:)

He's actually thinking about getting back into putting out a
newsletter, which he used to do. If he does, I will look into getting
permission to post at least the first few of them here - I think some
of you would find it very interesting reading.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us