Lithonia?...I thought Lithonia was in Eastern Europe.  Where do you live, Woody?

From: Woody Bass <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 7:43:46 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Well... on one hand...

Yea.. he's from LIthonia.. about 15-20 mins from where I live.  When Mack
committed to Florida... some of the supposed expert talking heads mentioned how
injury prone Mack was and how he was a bit overrated as a back.  He apparently
had a bad game and that just fanned the Mack Brown hate flames and mentioned
how
UGA fans really shouldnt consider this too much of a loss (or something to that
effect).

On Jan 3, 2011, at 7:30 PM, Ed Williamson wrote:

Mack Brown is 5' 10" 195lbs....... has had hamstring issues from his Sr year in
HS until now...... hopefully he will get healthy....... but he is no Trent
Richardson by any stretch of the imagination.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us