But don't you have to ask yourself why he wasn't playing except in mop up
duty ?? Ask yourself, in similar situation would a Neal Anderson, JL
Williams, even Erictt Rhett or Fred Taylor been playing..??

I think Gillislee has a chance to be a serviceable SEC RB, maybe get 6-8
carries a game, but he has his work cut out for him. Besides Rainey and
Demps, you have Mac Brown and Mike Blakely he will be competing against
barring injury or position changes.

I don't think he will ever be a 20-25 carries a game RB that has a chance to
go over 1000 yards in a season.

Stephen