  From: Helen Huntley
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Vs. South Carolina

  Darlene-
  Didn't you love those little boys from the YMCA who played the game at half
time? They were so cute. I couldn't believe they actually could make a basket.
How old do you think they weren? I thought the oldest might be 7 and the
littlest looked like he was about 4 or 5 at the most.
  Helen

  On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 8:29 PM, Darlene Goodfellow