It's right on 441. Breakfast is until 11 a.m. and after that it's barbecue
until they run out. Probably most selection at lunch time. The meats all
looked fabulous and my pork sandwich was great. Most of  the business is
takeout, but there are some tables.

www.yelp.com/biz/pearl-country-store-micanopy

Helen Huntley
(727) 823-3801