From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of lpolh...@bellsouth.net
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 10:06 AM
To: Gatortalk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Vs. South Carolina

Thanks for the BBQ recommendation Helen. Paula and I will give it a try.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

  _____

From: Helen Huntley <hhsga...@gmail.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 20:26:07 -0500
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

We went to the game. The crowd was into it and it was exciting when the
Gators tied it up toward the end, but it wasn't to be. South Carolina was so
physical on defense. Whenever the Gators had the ball, it seemed like there
wwere 6 players for SC and 5 for the Gators. We need someone besides Walker
who cann make three--pointers.
The highlight of the day was getting barbecue from the Pearl Country Store
in Micanopy. Highly recommended.
Helen

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Arthur Polhill <lpolh...@bellsouth.net>