Yes, I'm sure that's a big part of it.

From: Shane Ford <goufgat...@bellsouth.net>
To: "gatortalk@googlegroups.com" <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, April 11, 2011 8:48:36 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] 2011 Luxury Season Tickets Available For A Limited Time

I think it's got more to do with the current economy, gas prices and general
inflation costs across the board we are ALL being pinched by. I think we're all
being forced to rethink where our dollars are going. Just my 2 cents, and right
now that's all I've got left.

Shane FordSent from my iPhone
Go Gators!  &  Skol Vikes!

On Apr 11, 2011, at 6:47 PM, Arthur Polhill <lpolh...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Paula and I were just talking about that.  We are perfectly happy with our
current seats.  We can spend the $4,900 on other travel and entertainment.  I
guess a lot of folks are rethinking their seats.