I'm for any excuse to ride a bike!

From: Sean Fletcher <s...@theswamp.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:05:50
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] 2011 Luxury Season Tickets Available For A Limited Time

Yeah... average prices for regular in Chicagoland are $4.35 (almost always the
highest in the nation, for reasons beyond me)... and with my "modifications" my
car requires premium.  The last time this happened in 2008 I rode my bike that
summer more than I drove...  I see that happening again this year.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us