hi ;
     i m a guy from mumbai 20yrs;40%bi & 60% gay.
actually i had got known tht i hve more attraction towards guys more
rather than girls when i ws in school only.
     but till this year i ws not ready to accept tht .when i really
fall in lve of a guy; one of my friend & i hd to accept the thing .
i always ask god why this is happening to me only?
     i dont hv any problem for being a gay or bi; but i luv a guy who
is good friend of mine & i m sure he can never be a gay.
     in my view becoming a gay or bi is not only relaed to sex but it
is more related with luv.
     i love him; thts why i try to be with him; i always help him for
studies & take look at him. whenever i see he is going with anyother guy
i used to jealous of tht guy. i get angry on him & he also try to cool
me.
    i dont know does he have anything in mind !
i dont understand wht should i do ? i cant see any thing except him.
even i m gay bt i dont like any one other than he.
    i wanna solution of this wht should i do?
    i afraid of if i tel him that i luv him he will break the
friendship. but its too hard for me o live without him .atleast i wanna his
friendship for whole life.
    can any body show me the way wht should i do ?
    should i ask him or not?or wht else?
i cant forget him...

......ami

Do you Yahoo!?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay