Hi charlie, sohil and dereck
Thanks for your mails.
I dont know what to do? I thought of asking a doctor
but what doctor will say about this? he may say safe
sex is better.
I am sorry if i consider this as only as sex issue.
you know how we ( rural place) brought up and the
society. It is not possible to come out of it or get
rid of it. at the end of the day I have to live here
and mingle with these people, hence i must go
according to with them.
I am bit confused. I devide three kinds of relations (
i think)
sex, friends and love.

sex: I like both men and women equeally(?). i like sex
with men because some things like sucking and ass
fucking can not be done with women. ( sorry if this
chat room is prohibited to talk about sex). Thats why
i go with men. moreover, it is cheap also, there is no
need of trapping and roaming around women. There wont
be any further complications like pregnancy.
friends: I love my friends we chat, help each other,
and we share every thing. This is only with men coz,
women are not considered as friends here.

Love: ohhh i hate to say this. first we try for free
sex with a girl. next to show like status symble. if
you have a girl friend you are considered as a big
hero here. Still i havent find out real love like what
i saw in movies. may be i have to go for arrianged
marrige ( it is too far now)

now my problem is
1. if i continue to have sex with male, will it effect
my life after marriage? If some one come to know about
what i am going to do?

2. How long i can hide like this ?  i know i can not
say this to my family or to my coming wife. If i tell
they will through out of the home and my wife will say
i am "0.5"

I am sorry if my mail looks rubbish to all of you. but
it is my problem.. what to do? I can not share with
any one here. so i am wiriting to you.
RK
--- charles williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
rahul therer is no defination of love regarding it
should be a boy or a girl ok
for u have come from the remort place of india so
for u guys r sex toys
and girls to be love cos the thing is it fed in ur
brains from a early bigning that girls r to be love
and not guys ok so remove the concept from ur mind
hat guys cant fall in love with other guys

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]