hi all,

  ha ha ha. a gay from behind and straigt--ish from
front.
bj
--- maiaurmerasaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Huh! That brings us a brand new topic for
> discussion.....are you a PART TIME GAY or a FULL
> TIME GAY??...anyones interested??...:-)
>
>   ........a stevie wonder sequel to PART TIME
> LOVER??
>

> Sumeet Mehra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Hey Guys!
>
>   Thanks Angel!
>
>   Guys who agree or disagree with me, just go and
> watch broke back moutain.
>   In this movie there is gay couple who after
> departing from each other get married to female.
> Both have kids. They both are living very
> responsible lives, as a husband and even as a
> father. Then after 4 years the guys happen to meet
> again. They again enter into realation, without
> their woman knowing it. But one guy's female come to
> know and after some years she breaks the relation.
> But the other guy's female is not aware and so she
> is happy with his man. This is no more just my view
> point but now even others agree.
>
>   Look guys if you want to marry...go ahead. If you
> dont want to then don't, but dont give lame excuse
> that you cant spoil any girls life. You are by no
> means God that you can make any one's life good or
> bad. Stop treating your self as God.
>
>   Why stick on to just one identify as Gay when one
> is not gay for all 24hrs? Like woman even man is a
> son, brother, father, husband, so what if one more
> thing added gay. I think we can fulfill all
> relations properly. I dont say one must ignore
> family. Yes family comes first. But when you want to
> live for yourself for a while in a day, which
> everyone does, do whatever you like. Thats where I
> think we make a difference. So guys just by carrying
> a bit difference in our preference of sex, why do we
> want to run away from our social as well as family
> responsibilty.
>
>   Cheers!
>   Sumeet.
>

> Android Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Hey Summet,
>
>   I can very well understand what you mean to say.
> Some of the members here confusing keeping secret as
> cheating. But then they fail to understand what
> indian culture means so far still in some families
> where family values don't see personal space
> destroying them.
>
>   Also I have become a fan of ur thought process (
> no sympathy or surrender). At least I will look
> forward to ur mails without skipping them for any
> topics u post it.
>
>   Angel
>

> Sumeet Mehra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Hey Sonub!
>
>    I clearly mentioned that its my point of view.
> Again the man was in need of help. I tried helping
> him the way I felt appropriate. What have you helped
> him with? I have certainly not made you my judge.
> Again I dont require you consent to be in this list.
>
>   For guys like you is easy to say. Its rightly said
> "Its easy to be brave from far."
>   You are just behaving like a spectator. Want to
> see how the person is getting destroyed. None of you
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html