Hi MG,

Thanks for the mail and the words of support.

I will be staying with my parents for only a week. So
I have to make this a clean quick jerk event, rather
than a long drawn out plan of hints. Wish I could do
that.

And I am not effeminate, so that is out of question. I
ahve come out to a couple of my friends and they are
cool with me being gay.

I wish you good luck in your 'coming out'. Hope its a
good experience.

Thanks again for the mail!

God bless!

regards,

--- Mountain Goat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi r,
> Way to go Hunny! Best Of LucK! I hope they
> understand. But don't haste. If
> you are with them for a few weeks or days give them
> hints. If u r effeminate
> I believe it will get easier (like in my case)! LOL!
> Well I am not out with my parents. But Im out to 5
> of my freinds over  last
> 6 - 8 month old regime. I am not out with my parents
> right now since my mom
> is not doing very well health wise and ONE VERY IMP.
> POINT - I STILL LIVE
> WITH THEM. I dont have a house or have not rented a
> flat of my own as yet -
> which i guess ill need once i tell them. LOL!!!!!.
> If u r dependent and have
> the urge of comming out I suggest u first come out
> with friends - as u said
> u have lived in a hostel for most of ur life. They
> will be in a better
> position to understand - provided u chose the right
> friends. May God Bless
> U! :)
> Regards,
> MtnG.
>

> >From: "Neil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: g_b Re: Coming out to my parents
> >Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 12:25:41 -0000
> >
> >Hi r,
> >
> >All I could say is All the Best. This is THE most
> important step in
> >lives of people like us. God Bless.
> >
> >Neil
> >--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, rohan r
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am planning to come out to my parents next
> week.
> > > Going home for Easter. Guess Jesus is not the
> only one
> > > who is going to be crucified and coming out.
> Though
> > > mine will be in reverse order.
> > >
> > > I come from a religious Mallu Catholic family.
> Anybody
> > > who knows how we function can understand me
> freaking
> > > out. There is hundres of butterflies in my
> stomach
> > > playing with a big ball of lead they got from
> > > somewhere.
> > >
> > > The biggest problem is going to be communicating
> > > them. I have lived outside home (hostels n
> others) all
> > > my life. So the language at home is a mixture of
> > > Malayalam, English and Hindi. So you see, I dont
> even
> > > know whether they wud understand it, if I were
> to say
> > > I am gay. So I will have to go into more
> details,
> > > which is making me a lil squeamish.
> > >
> > > I am expecting a lot of 'Against God & Bible'
> and then
> > > some 'Society' and 'Nature' talk. I  will get
> the
> > > hospital emergency numbers with me before I sit
> down
> > > with them, in case either of them decides to go
> [...]

http://mail.yahoo.com

Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode.
You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus
pictures/attachments)

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html